DWX-42W Wet Dental Mill
Intelligent Machine. Effortless Production. Superior Results.
From in-clinic to dedicated high-production labs, the DWX-42W is engineered to fit your milling needs.
The DGSHAPE DWX-42W enables wet milling of popular glass ceramic and composite resins with high precision and accuracy.
- High speed production with proprietary DGSHAPE spindle
- Expanded 6-tool Automatic Tool Changer for uninterrupted milling
- LAN capable for easy connectivity
- Included VPanel for easy monitoring of milling jobs and tools
A Mill That Fits Your Needs
High Production Lab
- Expand production by adding a standalone wet-milling option, designed for glass ceramic and composite resin materials
- Get the same open architecture flexibility and high-quality performance as DGSHAPE dry mills, in a wet-milling configuration
- Offer on-demand production of high-esthetic, dental prosthetics
- Offer your patients a same day service with ultra-accurate prosthetics – produced with an easy-to-operate machine and simplified workflow
- Open architecture allows seamless integration with existing scanning devices
- Designed to combine with the DGSHAPE d-CLINIC solution
Specially Designed Spindle
- 50% LESS Air Pressure Needed
- Designed and built by DGSHAPE— using over 35-years of cutting-edge engineering excellence
- A robust, all-metal spindle offers solid performance and maximum efficiency
- Doesn’t require a high-volume compressor— perfect for in-clinic labs
- 50% FASTER than previous generation DGSHAPE wet mill
- 6-STATION AUTOMATIC TOOL CHANGER (ATC) for uninterrupted production
- Newly Designed NOZZLES AND COOLANT TANK for greater flow and capacity
- Specially Engineered DUAL FILTERS require replacement less often, saving cost and time
- Brand new burs offer GREATER STABILITY & FINE MILLING QUALITY
Enhanced User Experience
New Ethernet LAN Connectivity
Access your device and manage your milling, anywhere in the lab or office.
Complex controls are replaced with an easy interface to monitor milling jobs and tool life.
CAM Software Included
Easy-to-use, open architecture CAM software accepts all STL files and supports the milling of relevant materials.