Elos Accurate® Analogs
Ensuring a reliable model
When working in a digital workflow, specific analogs are needed for printed or milled models. Historically, creation of these models has always been outsourced. However, as technologies have matured, production has increasingly moved toward in-house printing, which further challenges the requirement for reliable analogs.
By listening to the needs of the market, we have designed and further developed products that solve most of the problems experienced on a daily basis. We offer Elos Analogs specifically made for printed models (PMA). PMAs have additional features, like self-centring installation and, if you wish, the ability to torque the prosthetic screw to 35 Ncm on the model.
In-house Printed Models Require High-quality Analogs
Working with in-house printed models often involves major issues with the small typography of the print socket where the analog is to be installed. The smallest inaccuracy and the analog will not fit in the socket and the model will need to be redone. A challenge at every level - patience, cost and time.
With our newest analog, specifically developed for in-house printed models, we have large and strong locking areas and a design that actually cuts through the model material for a safe press-fit installation in the model. The key to this feature is an installation from the bottom of the model.
Why Choose Elos Accurate® Analog for Printed Models (PMA)
- Made for 3D-printed models
- Precise height installation
- Secure press-fit in the model
- One insertion position - always correct
- Automatically centred
- Installation tools - one toolset for all platforms
- Possible to torque prosthetic screw to 35 Ncm on the model
- Single-use for a predictable outcome
- Part of a complete and simplified digital workflow
- Free and open library
- Support and training material
Elos Accurate® Analog for Printed Models (PMA)
• Precise height installation
• Secure press-fit in the model
• One insertion position — always correct!
• Automatically centered
• Complete with installation tools — one set for all platforms